Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily care of the dry skin {part 2}



In my previous post we were discussing about  the toning of dry skin.I got many mails about it, in which it was especially asked that i should mention about the name of toner which will be best for this skin.I don't want to recommend any specific name of toner but in my opinion a skin tonic with mint and honey base would be best for this type of skin because skin tonic braces the skin & tightens the pores specially under the eyes and jawline. 

ok now we come to the point, after cleansing properly the next step should be toning.Its very necessary that i tell you the right way of toning your skin.

Pour half a bottle of skin tonic in a dish & soak in it a few small pads of cotton wool and leave it in your fridge.So it'll always be ready, soaked and cold to be dabbed onto your face.

After toning the next step is nourishing the skin, which is essential, because when you are asleep, your skin is busy replacing dead skin cells with new ones. Sleeping is very important time for beauty. In these moments, there is no sun, wind or dust to bother your skin.

Every night, a nourishing cream must be smoothed upwards over the face and from the chin downwards, to relax taut muscles & accelerate circulation.If you feel that your skin is very dry then use a second application. A nourishing cream, with Vitamin E, would work wonders.

special care around your eyes-

The area which needs special care is the area around the eyes. This area lacks sebaceous glands, which supply oil to your skin. So the area around the eyes can suffer most from dryness, because the skin there would line, wrinkle and darken first.

Apply an almond and lanolin cream which is best for the area around your eyes, from inner corner of the eyes outward, very gently. Remove the cream with moist cotton wool very carefully.

An almond and lanolin based cream is also excellent for dry and dark lips.

In the end, I want to say that one should strictly follow this routine.  Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. From this knowledge you should be able to prevent the skin from becoming a victim to changing seasons and make the most of the winter.

You will be always happy with your flawless skin and will love it.


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. hey i am new reader of your blog. I've just seen this blog n believe me your all posts about skin seem very deeply informative.The post about daily care of dry skin is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to tell something more.as a reader of ur blog i want to say that you should write the posts for other type of skins.your informations are very useful lol,,I hope you'll write soon.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are dark circles beneath my eyes and it does not look nice at all. i hope trying your way will help me as th other products have not helped me a lot...Anyways very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my gosh, really really great.I think this post will be prove a jewel for dry skin.But what about the oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ serena- i should thank you.I am very happy friend that my post is useful for you.As far as other skin types are concerned, I'll write soon. its a promise...take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tuba n Lara- thanks for your comments...Tuba..don't worry about your dark circle.take a potato from your kitchen.Use the slices as eye pads or grate raw potato and make eye pad.Believe me it'll really work.Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water and sleep 8 hour.You can write me mail for any problem.my id is rakhshanda.rizvi@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rakshanda,

    your blog is by far one of the best around, and i think you are one of the more prettier bloggers too :) so Any beauty advice coming from you, somehow seems to me so much more authentic. A very informative blog! Keep up the good work.


    I have some questions on skin creams and concealers that I would like answered. I will contact you on your email ID if that is ok with you.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig