Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celebrity Makeup #4-Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley is one of my favorite Hollywood actresses. The specialty of her face which makes her different from others is her innocence. Very soft look, delicate features and an innocent pretty smile- a typical English rose! I’m really crazy about this actress.
Today I chose this picture because the makeup look of Keira’s face here really incredible. The makeup artist has chosen everything according her face’s features. I can’t dare to recreate this makeup look but I would love to give this look a try!


So take a look girls at the things that I may use if I try this out-
Face-
At first I’ll moisten my face by a good moisturizer. Take an ice cube in a cotton cloth and dab my face with it, especially, the T-zone area.
Now, will apply foundation on my face. I’ll choose Oriflame’s Giordani Gold foundation for this look. Apply in dots first & then blend it with my fingers or foundation brush.
If need a concealer, I’ll apply Revlon Colorstay concealer here.
Will give a very light touch of compact on my face. I’ll try Oriflame’s Matte control pressed powder here.
Ok done, I don’t need anything else for my face.
Eyes-
At first I’ll prime my eyes and then apply a light brown eye shadow in the inner corner of my eyelids. I’ll take this shade from Revlon eye shadow quads, then take dark brown shade from my Chambor trio for the outer corner of my lids now take a shade which will be more light even a shade lighter from the shadow which I applied on my inner corner and apply it on the middle of my lids (from Oriflame dare to Dream palette). The same shade I’ll apply on my brow bone and blend them well with my Sigma brush.
I’ll apply a brown eye pencil in my lower lash line and smudge it with fingertips.
Now apply mascara on my lashes. I’ll try Maybelline Collosal mascara for this look. First on the upper lashes and then lower.
Cheeks-
I’ll apply blush on my cheek’s bone. I’ll choose the brown blush from Colorbar.Then highlight them using Revlon liquid illuminator.
Lips-
I’ll give a shape to my lips from my Revlon brown lip liner and then apply a brown lipstick from Colorbar. Then a transparent gloss from Colorbar itself and I’m done.
So girls, what do you think about Kiera’s makeup look?? Would you like to try it out??


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig