Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Black circle lens from Speciallens.com

Hey everyone,
Hope you're having a great weekend!!
In my childhood, I used to long for black eyes, coz in my family, only my mom & I have these hazel brown eyes while the rest have black. 
But now, with colored circle lens, you needn't worry about your original eye color & can change them accordingly within seconds!!




One of my sponsors, SPECIALLENS.COM provided me with two pairs of circle lens for review, out of which I'll be showing you the black one. But before that......


Some words about Speciallens
We are specialize in selling the most popular circle lens from South Korea and Japan. Variety of colors lens, hyper size, big circles lens are all available at our store. Circle lenses come in all colors and designs from very natural looking to dramatic looking effects like Lady Gaga in Bad Romance. Start browse the website and grab your favorite lens now! :)

GEO Angel Black circle lens


Base Curve:
8.6

Diameter:
14.0mm

Water % of Content:38%

Lens Type:
1 year.

Manufacturer:
Geo Medical

Price
$19.95

In the mirror of my own experience

If you're a regular reader of Chamber of Beauty, you must have noticed that these days, I'm really obsessed with cosmetic circle lens!!!  I'm really loving trying more & more colors to get a new look :D So this time, it was a black one.....which gives the eye ball a black outline & retains the original color in the middle as the lens is semi transparent from between. I really loved the look it gave to my eyes!! Very comfortable on wearing & gives none of the feelings like itching or irritation. Can be worn easily for about 4-5 hrs. The main thing is that one must keep these lenses clean & apply them properly.

Angel Black circle lens

With a black outline these lenses are semi transparent from the middle with slight patterns. They give the eyes a very unique look & are very wearable too.. don't look odd at all. As you can see from the pics below, that they give my eyes a distinct black outline while the original colors shows through the middle. 

It's gonna open up very soon




Finally...

Finally I would say that I'm really loving these circle lens. They look quite natural & are worth buying at such a reasonable price!!
Use this code: COB888 to get extra 10% off.


One of my blogger friends Daine, has also reviewed a pair of gorgeous circle lens...don't forget to check out her review & EOTD with those lenses- HERE

Click on the pic for the rules
To win one of gorgeous circle lens from Speciallens.com just enter my giveaway & try your luck- HERE .It ends on 31st September.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig