Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ellis Faas- A family Affair

A family affair

Ellis: “As a late teenager, I visited the Tate Gallery in London and was blown away by a Francis Bacon triptych. It made a great impression on me because of the use of colour - it was unnerving and stunningly beautiful at the same time. Bacon inspired many experiments I did over the years. I now think it has become something of my own and hasn't much to do with Bacon any more.”




Please visit our website now to also watch a new film made by Ellis. We call the film "A Family Affair" because Ellis shot the film in her own house, using my face (I'm Ellis' brother) as the canvas, while my niece (Ellis' daughter) Flavia composed and recorded the accompanying music. You will find the film on the opening page of our website and it's also on our YouTube-channel. Enjoy, and do feel free to like, share, embed and all of that!

Ellis Faas on:




 


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig