Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Too Faced Full Bloom Powder Blush- Review, Swatches, Photos

Hey pretty ladies,
When I had posted the press release of Too Faced's 3 NEW Everlasting Blush Sets, I got many mails about these blushes & although those mails were from many parts of the world but I noticed that even the Indian readers were much excited about these blushes. I only could imagine Too Faced popularity in India even when they don't ship their products in India.
I loved all 3 shades of blushes but the Timeless peach one is my favorite color and not only me even my readers also much liked the peach one very much. Today I'm going to review their new Full Bloom Ultra Flush Powder Blushes which has already become very famous among the makeup lovers.


Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush Powder

 

This blooming blush that gives a burst of sheer and luminous color. Not only defines the face but gives an extra beauty to the face.

Shades

These blush are available in just 3 shades
Sweet Pink(Timeless Pink)
Who’s Your Poppy?(Timeless Peach)
Cocoa Rose( Timeless Rose)

I chose my favorite Who's Your Poppy, hey what do you imagine from this name 'who's your poppy?

What Too Faced says....


Luminous Finish: Cheeks always look fresh and glowing with our innovative formula containing StimulHyal, an ingredient that assists in hydration and elastin production.

Weight

4 g

Price
$19.00

Ingredients
Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

How to apply

A How to apply card

Packaging


 

I love it's beautiful packaging, very different from others, It reminds me of a garden full of peach roses. The light blue packaging with peach roses and golden borders looks so romantic and beautiful.


The cute packaging doesn’t end with the box, it continues into the compact too. The black shining round box with the elegant design reminds me of something really royal & classical. After opening this royal case we find a shining mirror and Who's your Poppy? Very very beautiful and elegant packaging. I love it ♥♥


Texture

 

The texture of this blush is silky and velvety in the case and on the skin. It blends on the cheeks like a dream. The texture is not only smooth and silky but very light weight too.

Shade & Pigmentation  


I think the pigmentation is just perfect for that 'flushed' look and color is buildable too if that's something you're looking for. It is a peachy pink with golden sheen and wears well on my face. Only one touch with the brush is enough for getting a natural glowy finish.


Lasting power
 Amazing lasting power, I say it after my own experience. I never found a blush with such a strong lasting power. I applied it only two three light touch on my cheek for going a recent marriage function where I have to stay throughout of the day and able to came back at late night. Maybe you wouldn't believe it but trust me, I found my cheeks in the same condition as when It applied. The golden sheen and peachy pink shade had become more beautiful after this long period application. Isn't it amazing?

In the mirror of my own experience


I have been always searching for the perfect shade of luminous blush but not one that will look too frosty, too glowy, or to sparkly. Sadly, the formula seems to be rare because I don't like too much frosty and sparkly blush on my face. It makes the face so dramatic. I wanted a blush with some sheeny sparkles which could give my face a natural healthy glow. I tried many high-end & drugstore brands to find my choice of blush but haven't been completely satisfied after application and with the finishing. I know many people love the sparkly formula on their faces but I'm sorry, I don't. I was so excited to see the Too Faced blushes wpreview and more excited when I was going to apply it on my cheeks. I blended its silky creamy texture on my face and was  surprised to see its beautiful finish, that was so pretty and still natural. A healthy natural glow which was my dream since a long time.Too Faced Full Bloom Blush nails the luminous formula down perfectly and creates a beautiful blush that made my face look bright, awake, and gives a glowing from within finish! The shade is peachy pink with a golden sheen so it gives not only the elegant finish to my cheeks but also maintains it's natural effect.
I have already discussed about the lasting power of this blush so over all all over it's absolutely perfect!!!

Good points
Love its classy and elegant packaging which is also very handy and travel friendly.
Love its silky soft creamy texture.
It feels very light weight on the skin.
It blends so well on the cheeks and gives a dreamy finsh.
The finish which I get from it not only beautiful but also natural and healthy.
The gold sheen contains in this blush, gives so pretty effect which I can't able to describe.
The pigmentation is superb.
The lasting power is very strong. I experienced it for almost the whole day and I'm sure it can stay for the whole night as well without fading.
The price is fair after knowing about its quality. It's worth every penny.


Bad points
The only big disappointing point is that they do not ship India. I'm very disappointed about this and hope they would think about it soon.
Not a huge variety of shades, just three shades available.

Finally....
Finally I can only say that it's my dream blush and you can imagine how much I love this blush.I love Who's Your Poppy so much that I wanted to collect the other two colors--Sweet Pink and Cocoa Rose but its my bad luck that they don't ship to India. Each compact comes with 4 g of the product for 19$ which is very reasonable for such a quality.

Recommendation
I highly suggest my readers to try this blush when you decide to purchase a blush for you. I'm sure you really really love Who's your Poppy!

Ratings
I wanted to give it 5 from 5 but for me the availability in India is a big disappointed point so I have to give it...
4.8/5

Availability
You can purchase this from Sephora and Too Faced Website.

So girls, a lot of festivals are in their way, so what are you thinking, go and choose some colors for you. I'm sure after me, it's going to be your dream blush too.

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig