Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Online shopping becomes even better with Violetbag.com

Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, online shopping has started becoming a common trend in India as well. Many stores have come up which have reliable services & fast shipping.

I’m very happy that India has another online store. Nowadays, when Indian customers have started to love shopping online and in this situation it was quite essential for another trustworthy Indian online store to come up.Violet Bag is supposed to be one of such a store which can make our life easier. Just think what all has to be done when we decide to go for shopping, especially when we only want to buy some cosmetics, first get some time for shopping, get ready for going out, go to market or malls struggling with the uneven roads, traffic, pollution and weather, standing on counter after reaching the shop to get the sales girls attention and then choosing the products in a hurry because other are also in a wait…ohhh so irritating and difficult but now it can be done only with a ‘click’.


Violet Bag is an online store, Indian based which sells beauty and personal care products. This store has recently started & I have noticed that it has become popular so quickly. I have read about this store on many blogs so I thought of buying something from it, I had even selected some things which I wanted to order. Luckily at the time I received a mail from Violet Bag, who offered me to tryout some products from their store!!

Some words about the Voilet bag.com
  
The website offers free shipping within India on all orders above Rs 250. All orders below the amount are charged shipping at a flat rate of Rs 50 per order.
Delivers within 3-5 business days.
Provides a tracking number.
Payment options: 1). Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, Diners Card. 2). Debit Card – All major debit cards. 3). Netbanking – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J & K Bank, Citibank, Federal Bank. 4). Cash Card – ITZ Cash. 5). Cash on Delivery (COD)
Brands available ~ Pond's, Olay, Neutrogena, Nivea, Fabindia, L'Oreal, Maybelline, Lakme, and a lot of perfume brands. Complete list of brands HERE


In the mirror of my own experience

The name ‘Violet Bag' is something different. something that is really noticeable & one cannot forget it easily. When I opened the website and selected my things, I noticed that shopping here is very easy. The website is quite attractive & easy to browse through, just click, Add To Bag, Review & Order, Pay and Done! You can get all the information about the product which you choose, really very effortless!










Anyways I ordered my things and got a mail in my inbox about the conformation of my order placed. Next day I got a mail about the all details of shipping my orders. My stuff from the VioletBag.com reached me recently. They delivered the products within 2-3 days of placing the order, which from a customer’s viewpoint is a hallmark of a serious seller. I was excited to see the violet color box, it really made me happy.Most of the online products arrive in dull brown boxes this this time it was something different.

 
I opened the box very excitedly and inside the box I saw that each product was neatly wrapped with in bubblewraps to avoid any breakage during ferrying. Besides,  the bag was filled with thermocol cubes so that bottles don’t mingle which ensured safe carriage environment. 

I ordered the following products:

VLCC Skin Defense Cold Cream
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Golden Brown
Maybelline lip liners (2)
Garnier Color Naturals


Good Points
Very easy to place the order.
Great discounts & deals on most of the products.
Punctual delivery of products ( My shipment reached within 3 days of placing the order )
All cosmetic, body care, skin care needs for both men n women under one portal.
All products expiry date checked and usable.
Strong and safe packaging of courier to avoid any damage during shipment.
COD option available too.

Bad points
The only bad point that i noticed is that they don't have a very wide range of cosmetic brands but I hope they increase the number of brands in the future.

Finally…
Finally I’m highly impressed with this store and very happy that I have got a place where shopping is so easy & reliable too. Most of the drugstore brands are available here which girls & women usually require.


So girls, go get your stuff from this exciting online store at lovely prices!!!!

Disclaimer- I was provided with a code to shop for free but my opinions are absolutely honest
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig