Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The best thing about winters...Coats! (OOTD)


Hey everyone,

In one of my previous outfit posts I had introduced you all to a fabulous fashion website- Milanoo.com!

My last experience was amazing & so is the second one! This time I ordered a lovely, warm double breasted coat! I love the color & the material is soo warm & cozy, perfect for the chilly winters in my place! Can be styled in two different ways & it also has a hood attached!
I paired it up with my Milanoo booties & a gorgeous spiked bag from Seekers of Style! Detailed review of the bag will be up very soon :)

Hope you like the outfit!










I'm wearing:

Coat- Milanoo
Shoes- Milanoo
Bag- SOS



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig