Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My picks for spring/summer from StalkBuyLove!

Hi pretty ladies,
Spring is on its peak here but strangely sometimes the weather changes and it feels some cold but overall its pleasant. My garden is full of blooming flowers, I really love these colorful pretty flowers.
 
 
The gorgeous colors reminded me to search for some similar colorful clothes for spring/summer. In that attempt I found some tremendous colorful clothing at StalkBuyLove. I have already tested their product's quality so can buy without any hesitation. I wanted to share some of my favorites from these lovely pieces with my reader! Hope you like it :) 













So which one is your favorite? I'm really loving the multicolored stripes dress & yellow blazer!
There are lots more at SBL so don't forget to check them out!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig