Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Today's look with a retro touch!(OOTD)


I always wanted a pair of brown pants, they look so different & give a stylish look to your outfit!
Finally found one at the fabulous Stalk Buy Love! These pants are made of stretchable 'cotton stretch' material, very comfortable & have a great fit! To give this look a retro touch, I made use of one of my favorite INVUU scarves!
A very wearable look, that's what I feel, everything's really comfy in this including the peep toe wedges!








I'm wearing: Top- Mango, Pants- SBL, Bag- P.H.A.T, Wedges- Hype, Scarf- INVUU London

Hope you like it!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig