Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, May 24, 2013

Ethnic Casual(OOTD)


I'm here with our traditional outfit which, in my opinion, is the most comfortable wear in the world. Usually I love to wear these comfortable outfits especially during these days. Soft cotton slacks with lawn's kurti is the best wear in this season.Of course, they are loved by almost everyone in India as well as Pakistan. The only difference is regarding the length of the kurti, because in Pakistan, long flowy ones are worn while here we prefer the shorter version, above-knee of knee length.
I really love this bright pink kurti from Malbosat. This website is a treasury of beautiful ethnic traditional fashion wears.

Firstly I would like to share some information about this lovely website.
Malbosat.biz is an online shopping store selling latest Pakistani designer lawn dresses, Kurti and Tunics, Men’s Shalwar Kameez, and various essential clothing items from to Pakistani and Indian Diasporas around the world. We strive to give you pleasant online shopping experience and provide you latest fashion dresses from Pakistan at affordable price all under one-roof. We accept all renowned international credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
This beautiful 3H Fashion Pakistani Pink Floral Summer Dreams Malai Lawn Kurti comes from exclusive collection of 3H Fashion Pakistan. Featured Pakistani Kurti has beautiful floral lacework on the neck and sleeves. I really love the soft soothing lawn fabric of this kurti. Believe me, it's a pleasure to wear it in this hot sultry weather. I love the style of this kurti, that makes it not just comfortable but also very stylish. I can match it with different color's leggings and jeans as well. However, according to the Indian fashion, I had to get it shortened quite a bit.
Hope you like the outfit!













I would love to purchase from this website again and again. This website is a blessing for the ladies who live abroad but still want to wear their traditional dresses. They can choose the dress and customize according to your size and taste. They ship worldwide & I received my order in just 3 days.Highly recommended if you have a taste for ethic fashion!

Have a glorious weekend everyone!!
 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig