Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 9, 2013

Colorado Spring shades from American Swan

Hi lovelies,
Today I just wanted to show you my new Colorado Springs Shades from American Swan. Currently these are my new favorite and I'm in a habit of putting them on whenever I go outside. I was so much in love with these when I saw them for the first time. American Swan has a nice collection of both women and men shades. These are not only gorgeous but very comfortable too. Colorado Springs Shades have two shades, first in black and the other in peach. I loved both shades but selected peach as I have many black shades.



Product Information 

Peach frame

Peach temple
Shatterproof lenses
100% protection against UVA and UVB radiations





Hope you liked them!!


As a girl, is it possible to live without makeup & cute accessories?
Just fetch these hotties at their cheapest time :P > http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Beauty-Deals/?wn
Only 72 hours!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig