Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 23, 2013

Polka Dots & Red


Hi everyone,
I've come back after very busy weekend. The weather is very pleasant nowadays and pleasant weather changes our mood to do something interesting. Therefore I came up with this very girly look, thanks to my very new polka dots dress from American Swan! The dress is navy in color with pops of red due to the dots & belt! I enhanced this red effect by adding these gorgeous red high heels from wholesale-dress.net & a bright red clutch from Sammydress.
The dress is a very comfortable one, looks so chic! I really love the color combination too!


These sky high heels are one of my latest purchases from wd.com. They look absolutely gorgeous with anything. Just have a slight size issue with this, otherwise they are outstanding!!



















I'm wearing:

Dress- American Swan
Heels- wd.com
Clutch- Sammydress

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig