Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Coral Flush



It's been quite a while since my last outfit..isn't it? Well, just wasn't in the best of health to do so, but I'm finally back with one! I'd always wanted to give this combo a try- coral & blue & it came out so well! I really adore this top, the combination of white & coral looks really perfect for summers. It's got a peplum front & two pieces low back that looks really stylish! And the best part is that you can even wear it the other way round, not kidding! I'll just try that too in some other OOTD, so stay tuned!

I'm wearing:

Blouse- eyeboxs.com
Jeans- French Connection
Heels- Lords


Hope you like this look!















SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig