Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2014

FOTD using Sleek Makeup


I recently reviewed some of my latest picks from Sleek Makeup. The new i-divine & CC cream proved to be at par with the quality one expects from Sleek Makeup!


Today, i would like to share an FOTD that I'd created using these products including some other Sleek Makeup's products too. The Del mar i-divine is perfect to create a soft yet stand out eye makeup while the CC cream gives the face a lovely radiance! I've also used one of my favorite lipsticks from Sleek Makeup- Barely There. Will be reviewing it very soon! 



The products:





That's all for today, will be tuning in for Andy Murray 3rd round match very soon! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Outfit- Coral Flush
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig