Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mint & White for Eid- OOTD




The auspicious day of Eid is here, but a not so auspicious celebration follows as thousands are being ruthlessly murdered in Gaza by the Israelites. 29th July also marks the centenary of the beginning of World War 1 as people around the world maintain a 2 minute silence for the martyrs of the great war. Those are reasons enough for not celebrating Eid in the grandest of ways. 
However, as a fashion blogger I couldn't miss this occasion for sharing my idea for a soft, elegant festive look! I got a few pictures clicked while the sun was out, which is very rare these days due to the rains. Minty green with white looks like the perfect combination to create such a look! I paired it up my favorite white heels, a gorgeous emerald green necklace & soft pinkish makeup.


Hope you like it!










I'm wearing:

Suit- Local Boutique
Emerald Jewellery Set- Craftsvilla
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig