Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Splurge vs Save- Nude Stilettos

When it comes to heels, indubitablement, Christian Louboutin is the best! Their breathtaking red bottom heels are every girl's favourite and to own a pair, a dream of many, including me! The signature heels include the sky high patent black & nude pumps for around $600 i.e. 35-40K INR! Killer, dynamic, Iconic & elegant, are just some of the many words that can describe them, but the blunt truth is- Far too expensive to afford, far too unreasonable to spend so much! 

On my journey as a fashion blogger, I found something close to these Louboutins, if not them! And the price, barely anything as compared to the original- a mere $25. Yes you heard me right! 


A gorgeous pair of nude stilettos with the perfect heel height is what I had wished for. These heels are so attractive and everytime I wear them or feature them in any OOTD, it's always a shower of compliments for them! Louboutins, you'll always be in my dreams, but I'm so glad a found this version , reduces my desire to a certain extent! 

You can find this pair- HERE

P.S- Post as part of "Splurge vs Save" Campaign by CreditCard Insider
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig