Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2014

Birthday Wishlist- Tidestore.com!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! The weather's really pleasant and cool out here after days of humid heat and what's more.....It's my BIRTHDAY :)

On this occasion, I would like to share with you all my wishlist from a newly discovered store Tidestore.com! Perhaps one of the best stores I've ever browsed through! They have a vast collection of clothing, bags, shoes and other accessories & quite reasonable prices too! 

Here are just a few of the thousands of products I loved, hope you like them too!

Silver Heels| Bow Knot hat| Candy Colour Blazers| Ankle Strap Pumps| Floral Print Shirt


A stylish snakeskin tote bag, will look fabulous with any outfit!!! 


Bag packs are so much in vouge, they look so cool and trendy! I really adore this pastel colour bagpack
Last but certainly not the least, a gorgeous vintage evening dress for some of your most special occasions! I really adore the satin rosegold colour and pleated neck!

Check out more links on Tidestore.com:


Hope you like my picks, do share your favourites too!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig