Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 29, 2014

My new denim dress!



I can't help if this is getting monotonous...because i just can't resist denim dresses! A while back I showed you more of a denim midi dress, but this time, it's a washed, kind of pencil denim dress, my latest pick from Blackfive.com! The unique thing about this dress are the large sized pockets which make it all the more street smart! Love the comfortable material & the perfect fitting of this dress, you can style it the way I have, with a touch of pink or in a more "not-so-girlish" way! I tried to keep a balance between the two with a pink bag & dark blue chunky heels. And not to mention, a pair of lovely lips completed my look...

Hope you like it!

Check out other exciting denim items at Blackfive- HERE















I'm wearing:

Dress- Blackfive
Bag- Oasap
Earrings- Blackfive
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig