Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pink delight

Hey everyone,
Hope you are having a great weekend so far! It's been quite a busy and frustrating week for me, to say the least. Fortunately the weekend has been much better and relaxing after I succeeded in getting all the valuable comments back and giving a quick pink makeover to Chamber of Beauty! Pink and white has always been my favourite combination and that is what I decided to give my beauty and fashion hub!


Blogging and bloggers have taught me quite a many priceless things in life and another important lesson i recently learnt is to plan out your routine and make the most of your time as a blogger. Therefore, the first thing i did this week was to plan out a weekly timetable and execute it accordingly. So as you can make out, I have a number of things jotted down for the last few weeks of this year, let's make them count!
So things are back to normal, will be looking forward to your valuable views on my upcoming posts!

Enjoy the Sunday!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig