Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, January 24, 2015

One of my favourite lipsticks this winters- review, swatches

Red lipstick, obsession of every woman especially in winters. L’Oreal Paris Star Collection range is a wonderful gift for every woman. As you all know the collection includes 7 beautiful reds in it. Though I love every shade in this collection but from amongst those my the most favorite shade is 'Pure Brick' and I'm going to write a short review of this lovely shade lipstick.




In the mirror of my own experience 


Packaging

Comes in a classy packaging that I loved. You can check the shade without opening the lid. I never get confused about which one I'm going to wear today.   






Shade


L’Oreal Paris Star Collection ' Pure Brick' is a brown based red picked by Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai. It's a beautiful shade, true to its name and of course my favorite one from the collection.




Pigmentation &Texture

The formula is completely matte but still smooth and silky. It doesn't feel drying on the lips. I would suggest you to apply a lip balm before applying this lipstick if you have dry lips. The pigmentation is superb. Like other shades, Pure Brick is deep and rich. It gives an opaque finish in just one swipe. 



Application & Effect

I love it's velvety effect on the lips. You can feel it's silky effect while applying it, I think you don't need much of a lip balm before applying but if you want a neat and clean effect, I'll recommend you to scrub your lips lightly because it's a matte formula.

Lasting power


L’Oreal Paris Star Collection ' Pure Brick' has a wonderful lasting power. It stays for around 5/6 hours easily with meals. 




Good points

Classy packaging
Great red shade for the season
Super pigemted
Smooth formula
Completely matte finish
Velvety effect
Wonderful lasting power

Bad points

Need to scrub your lips for a clean effect.
After few hours, it started to make the lips a bit dry in dry weather.
Quite expensive.

Finally...

I really love the whole collection but 'Pure Brick' is a shade that I would love to apply again and again. It's a shade that will suit to all skin tones. For this season, whenever you feel bored and confused while selecting lip shades, apply this brownish red lipstick on your lips. I'm sure you'll never go wrong with it. 

PRICE-

INR 995

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available at the some L’Oreal Paris counters and can also be bought online.

COB RATING-
4/5

So, which is your favorite lipstick these winters?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig