Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New in: Accessories from Born Pretty Store


Born pretty Store accessories

Born pretty Store is a well known name when it comes to online shopping. They are famous for their nail art collection and other beauty related items. I have been buying many nail art items from there for a long time. But this time I got a chance to pick some pieces from their jewellery section.



Born pretty Store accessories

I had been looking for some adorable ring sets since long when I came across this gorgeous 5 piece set at Born Pretty Store. It comes in two shades- gold and silver. Ever since I saw such rings in so many of my favourite bloggers hands, they were on my wishlist, the golden one of course!
I love playing with these rings, I mean, you can wear them in so many ways altogether. All in one hand or two in one finger and so on. They can add polish to any of your simple outfit with their presence. At such a reasonable price. one can expect some decolouration after some time, although it's all glistening at the moment!

Born pretty Store accessories

Born pretty Store accessories

Coming on to the next item, it's another set of rings which are absolutely fabulous! I had a few problems with the fit of the above shown rings but none in this case. These rings are adjustable and once again, you can wear them as you wish to!

Born pretty Store accessories

Born pretty Store accessories
My final pick was a fancy gold decor bracelet with eyecatching charms attached all around- lion head, crown, snake etc. It will add a glimmer to your look with these beautiful charms that make it so noticeable!
You can buy this bracelet- HERE

Born pretty Store accessories
Born pretty Store accessories

Born pretty Store accessories


Born pretty Store accessories

Born pretty Store accessories

I'm so happy with these accessories, can't wait to add lots more to my collection! The absolutely reasonable prices, worldwide free shipping and great quality makes it irresistible to shop from Born Pretty Store again and again! And what's more- you can use this code to get an additional 10% discount on your purchase!
RCOBK31

So what do you think about these accessories?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig