Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2015

Green Tulle skirt



I have always loved tulle skirts. They look so dreamy & also because Carrie Bradshaw wore them. Justified! I found a gorgeous mint green tulle skirt at Dresslink. The website calls it a 5 layered tulle skirt and the images over there show the same.

The skirt is available in 3-4 colours so it was hard to choose. Finally, I settled for this colour (because Carrie) and was really excited to style it.
There are so many ways of styling a tulle skirt(thanks to Pinterest) and in this look I wore it with my favourite lace top & white sandals.

I am a bit disappointed the skirt didn't turn out the way it looks on the website. It's 3 layered & not 5 but the fitting, material etc is very impressive. If you are looking for a pocket-friendly option, you can definitely shop this skirt from Dresslink!
 I am looking forward to styling it in a number of ways, so stay tuned!













I'm wearing:

Skirt- Dresslink
Top-HERE
Earrings- Shop Eurumme
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig