Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Green coat and mid calf boots



Hello everyone,

It hasn't happened often in the past few months that I have posted more than one outfit in a week but I'm trying to do so and it starts with this week itself! I'm back with another outfit featuring one of my favourite online stores- lovelywholesale.com
As you all know that I've been styling a number of things from them lately, and all I have for them is praise & more praise! They have an amazing collection of heels, boots & clothing. After trying out a pair of boots & a couple of heels from there, I know that I had to grab a few more pieces from there. As a result, I went for these 'almost' knee high or mid-calf boots in suede black. It has a good heel height & beautiful golden details. It's one of the most gorgeous pair of boots I've ever seen. The pointed toe, of course, is the best part of these boots! They are so comfortable & stylish. At a price of less than $17, they are definitely a steal!

This coat is another pick from lovelywholesale. I really like the drape style and the irregular hemline of this coat. The colour is a lovely shade of green, although a little different from what is visible on the website. But no issues because this is a unique colour that was missing in my closet! I paired it with these khaki jeans and for a sneak peek of plaid, my very favourite Zara shirt. What do you think about this outfit?























I'm wearing:

Coat- HERE
Shirt-Zara
Boots-HERE

Would you like me to post OOTDs more often? 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig