Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2016

My January FAB BAG 2016 Review

January FAB BAG 2016 Review

This is the first Fab Bag of 2016, I was waiting for it with a lot of excitement. I got my Fab Bag a bit late. It's the first time I got it so late. Anyways, today I'm here to reveal the contents of the first Fab Bag of this year!

January 2016 Fab Bag Review

January FAB BAG 2016 Review

January 2016 Fab Bag comes in a very pretty off white bag with lots of cosmetics printed over it. The bag is quite spacious and ideal for keeping cosmetic products in it. The theme of this month is 'Beauty Resolution' really perfect for the first month of 2016. So lets check what items I got in the Januaray 2016 Fab Bag-

My January Fab Bag contains  products-



Votre Face Serum (Full Size)
Natural Bath & Body Vitamin E Whipped Cream(15 ml)
Natural Bath & Body Clay Mask(20 gm)
Malavara Shower Gel( ml) and Malavara Body Lotion Duo(0 ml)
Cuccio Colour- Totally Takyo(Full Size)


Votre Face Serum



The first product of January Fab Bag is really great for winter, yes it's a face serum. I love using face serum in this season. I haven't used Votre Face serum before but I'm eager to try it out. Votre Face Serum comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. Though I haven't started  applying it yet but I'm going to do so soon as my current serum is about to finish. I'll surely write a detailed review of this serum for you.

Natural Bath & Body Vitamin E Whipped Cream



The second product of this month is a Natural Bath & Body Vitamin E cream. I think I have heard of this brand earlier. This sample sized cream is super light weight textured. It contains vitamin E, virgin coconut oil, argan oil, sweet almonds and avocado oil and I'm looking forward to try this as it's full of so many useful ingredients.

Natural Bath & Body Clay Mask



Another sample sized product and again from Natural Bath & Body. It's a red clay mask that is the power house of iron and other minerals. The mask claims to soften skin preserve complexion and give a natural glow. Another useful product for skin really made me smile.

Malavara Shower Gel and Malavara Body Lotion Duo



I got Malavara Shower Gel and Body Lotion duo in my April 2015 Fab BagI got Malavara Shower Gel and Body Lotion duo in my April 2015 Fab Bag and it was included again. Malavara Shower Gel is quite refreshing and smells pleasantly. It's a good shower gel and I love it but the Malavara Body lotion fails to hydrate the skin much.

Cuccio Colour- Totally Tokyo



This is another full sized product of January Fab Bag 2016, I have chosen it from the list of products that Fab Bag sent me earlier. I selected Cuccio Laquer in Totally Tokyo, because I have tried this brand nail paint and loved the quality. it's a lovely pink shade with beautiful golden flash. I really love this shade. I want to try some other shades from this brand's nail paints. 

This is all about the products from Junuary Fab Bag 2016, apart from the products this month Fab Bag post is also very useful and interesting. The post has some nice tips that can make the year more beautiful.  


Finally..


Overall, I love the first Fab Bag of this year. It has a lot of useful products for skincare and makeup. The bag has come with some new brands with it. All items are selected keeping in mind the weather. I'll recommend Fab Bag subscribtion to all my readers. 

You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  http://www.fabbag.com/

Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3-month subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription

– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  
Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig