Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Review- Bblunt Perfect Balance Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair

 Bblunt Perfect Balance Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair Review, Photos & Price In India

Hey everyone,

You all know about my problem of hair fall as I've been mentioning in my posts since last year. For that Ive tried different kinds of products, medicines and oil. Thank goodness, I've come out of this problem to some extent. I have been using BBlunt products for the past 6 months and love many of them. You have read my reviews of this brand's products on the blog. Today I'm with an other product from BBlunt and this is the Bblunt Perfect Balance Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair.
What company says...


Three minutes. That’s all it takes for tired, lifeless hair to get its groove back. This conditioner re-energises and restores moisture balance. Say goodbye to bad hair days.
Goodness Of Provitamin B5 : Provitamin B5 is known to help to lock in moisture, maintaining a perfect balance for your hair. Now, indulge in perfectly cleansed, healthy, tangle-free hair every day!

Ingredients


In the mirror of my own experience 
Bblunt Perfect Balance Conditioner comes in a cute white egg-shaped packaging. The bottle is made with silicone and fine plastic that feels so soft & flexible. BBlunt's hair products come in the most unique kind of packaging and this conditioner bottle is no exception. Really love it!!

The conditioner is white in color and the texture is neither thick nor runny. It's just perfect for applying on the hair. No need to mix water if you do. The conditioner has a lovely smell that feels pleasant. It glides well on the wet hair due to its smooth and creamy texture. I keep it for around 3 to 5 minutes and then wash off. It washes away easily with water and never feels slippery. My hair gets well moisturized and some l natural volume too. It never makes my hair lay down but softens it well and gives a silky and smooth effect. I can notice a natural shine in my hair. I have been using this conditioner for three months and I didn't face any hair fall problem during this period( touch wood). I can't give full credit to Bblunt Perfect Balance Conditioner because I'm not sure what perticular products solved this problem but I think this conditioner is also among them.


Good points
Lovely and unique packaging
Makes the hair soft and silky
Gives a natural shine
Pleasant smell
Doesn't make the hair lay down
Moisturises well
Affordable

Bad points
Has paraben
Lovely packaging but not very travel friendly

Finally...

Overall, it's an impressive product from BBlunt. It's a great hair conditioner for daily use. It doesn't cause any hair problem, makes the hair soft and smooth, gives it a healthy effect. I'm very happy using this since 3 months and will highly recommend it to my readers who want a good conditioner for regular use for their normal/dry hair.

PRICE-

INR 375 for 200 gm

 AVAILABILITY-  

Available HERE

COB RATING-

4.8/5


Have you used the Bblunt Perfect Balance Conditioner?




Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig