Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Soft Shimmers eye makeup | EOTD


Hey everyone,

I had a bad fall yesterday which has affected my right hand. It will take some time to heal so won't be able to blog regularly. Just hoping that it doesn't get any worse so that I can get back to work in a week or so.

For today, I'm sharing this eye makeup which I had done a few days back. It has a combination of light shades which subtle shimmers. This eye makeup can be worn both during day or night because it isn't too dark & fancy but will not go unnoticed either. Let me know what you think! Also, don't forget to enter my The Body Shop giveaway which is live on my Instagram.



Products I used


Eyes

Shades from Sleek Makeup Original i-divine Eyeshadow Palette
Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil
Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara 


Love
Rakhshanda

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig