Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Red carpet ready with L'Oreal Paris Infallible Cannes collection | Makeup look


Hey everyone,

Celebrities are rocking their beautiful makeup and outfits on the red carpet at the Cannes film festival 2016 thanks to the fabulous products and artists of L'Oreal Paris. When they announced the launch of some newbies in India, I was really excited to try them. Just like a couple of years back I wanted to create a red carpet makeup look using the Infallible Cannes Collection 2016.



I was provided with some gorgeous pencil eyeliners, beautiful shades of lip glosses and a lipstick. I decided to use the eyeliners and a lipgloss.

The pink one- is definitely my favourite because I love light shades & this one is perfect for summers. As far as the eyeliners are concerned, I was lucky enough to get two of the best shades- Plum & Golden, both of which could be used together.
I applied the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Plum Prune on my upper lashline and waterline. Then paired it with the gold shade by applying it in my lower lashline. I was really impressed with the result and the gold shade added the perfect red carpet glam to the eye makeup. Both the shades are so beautifully pigmented, it was a pleasure using them!

Also read- Red Carpet look using L'Oreal Paris Cannes Collection 2014



Moving on to the lips, I used the Infallible Cream Megagloss in 109 'Fight for it'. The shade is a stunning light pink and looked great with the darker eyes. 



What do you think about this makeup look? Have you tried any products from the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Cannes Collection 2016?

P.S- The winner of my wsdear giveaway has been announced on Instagram
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig