Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

YouBella Jewelry haul

YouBella Jewelry haul, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty
Hey everyone,

I hope you all are doing well! We all agree to the fact that jewelry & accessories are an essential part of any outfit. I personally love delicate crystal accessories that are versatile and look precious. In case of necklaces, I am usually attracted towards fancy statement ones. What about you?
Today's post is all about my new accessories from an online jewelry store- Youbella. I came across this store through Facebook and instantly fell in love with their collection.
The designs are all so beautiful and everything is very reasonably priced. They have a huge collection of all kinds of jewellery- Ethnic, gold plated, American diamond, Kundan Polki etc. Each design is exquisite & their intricate details make them even more stunning!
Also, they have lots on SALE these days, you can't miss this opportunity to shop from YouBella! Everything out there is worth checking out.

You can watch this video to take a closer look at everything I picked from there. They are all so beautiful, I can't stop looking at them even now! Please do like this video & subscribe to my channel if you haven't :)





You can shop all these through-

Swan crystal bracelet- HERE
Pink crystal bracelet- HERE
Golden Bracelet- HERE
American Diamond Necklace set- HERE

What do you think about my new accessories from YouBella? Which one is your favourite?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig