Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

#COBCooks- Spicy Indian Gobi(Cauliflower) Fry recipe

Spicy Indian Gobi(Cauliflower) Fry recipe

Hi everyone,

It's time for another food post! Actually, this one was planned way earlier than the previous one (HERE). I wanted to share a recipe that my kids love like anything! It's another one of spicy Indian recipes that I am sure everyone will love. In fact, I have already shared the video on my channel but I wanted to post a quick update on the blog as well so that each one of you can check it out.

Spicy Indian Gobi(Cauliflower) Fry recipe

It's a video tutorial on how to cook Spicy & Crispy Gobi(Cauliflower) fry. The usual Gobi ki sabzi can get boring at times but this is one such way to enjoy this vegetable. It does not take much time & the ingredients are the ones all Indian homes carry. I hope you will enjoy this video as much as I loved filming it.


Winners of The Body Shop Giveaway will be announced on Instagram, make sure you are following me there @itschamberofbeauty.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig