Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fall Makeup Look - Burgundy Lips with Natural Eye Makeup

www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Fall Makeup Look - Burgundy Lips with Natural Eye Makeup/Indian beauty blogger
Hey everyone,
Hope you all are doing very well. Fall is here, and it actually feels like fall out here in the evening. Burgundy is an all time favourite colour for autumn, therefore I wanted to share one such look with you all! A makeup look for a change, one that I had created a few months ago.

www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Fall Makeup Look - Burgundy Lips with Natural Eye Makeup/Indian beauty blogger
www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Fall Makeup Look - Burgundy Lips with Natural Eye Makeup/Indian beauty blogger
Products used

Face:
  1. The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation
    Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder
  2. Illamasqua Radiance Veil
  3. Sleek Makeup Bronze Block
  4. Blush:Lancome Blush Subtil palette
  5. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter
Eyes: 
  1. First I do my Brows with Mac Impeccable brow pencil 
  2. Then I prep my eyes with NYX Cosmetics HD Eye Shadow Base 
  3. Then I used my Loreal Paris Color Riche La Palette Nude Beige and Sleek Makeup i Divine Storm Eyeshadow palette for a natural brown eye makeup
  4. Then I used a black Eyeliner from NYX Vinyl Liquid eyeliner
  5. For Mascara I use The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
Lips:
  1. First I lined my lips with NYX Slim Lipliner Pencil in Burgundy 
Then I lightly touched Mac Dark Side lipstick because I wanted a stain kind effect

What do you think about this makeup? 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig